Popular Posts

Thursday, August 11, 2016

ZzzQuil Review

I received #ZzzQuil in return for my open and honest review from #Influenster.

★★★★☆ / ★★★★



So long to nights of taking NyQuil or Benadryl to get a few hours in when you're not sick. They must have taken the hint because they finally put out a product that is strictly for sleep. 

It's not a cure for insomniacs but it will help you doze off. We have two little ones and I had no problems waking up with the baby in the middle of the night or falling back asleep. Even though it took about an hour before I felt sleepy, I didn't wake up with that hangover that a lot of sleep medications give you. 

Other than taking a while to kick in, my only issue with this product would be the price BUT -- I know that I've seen couponers get it for free and there have been some decent sales on it. 

I'm saying - 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment