Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil

Okay, so... A while back I joined BzzAgent.com... Probably one of the best websites on the face of the planet. Why, you ask? Because BzzAgent puts real products in your hands for you to test and give feedback on. It doesn't cost a dime to join. The more you participate, the more campaigns you have a chance of getting into.

One of the latest campaigns I've been able to get into was the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil. I think this is going to be one of my favorite products EVER. I use it in my hair to keep down the frizziness and make it silky & shiny. I love to use it after I shave - No more dry, ashy legs for me! It makes a great *on the go* lotion that isn't greasy! A little goes a long way for both skin and hair! It isn't hard to overdo it in your hair though so you have to be mindful of how much you spritz.

One of the best things about it? Price! No joke? I'm a cheapskate! I don't like spending a lot of money if I don't have to. This stuff is $5.99 MSRP. It's inexpensive. It works. It's versatile. Bottom line - Spend the $6 and try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment