Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ooooh... My New Sleep Number Pillow ~ Smiley360`

So... I get this HUGE box in the mail the other day and, to my surprise, it's my brand new Sleep Number Pillow, courtesy of Smiley360.

The Smiley360 Mission?
Join this Mission and receive:
Smiley360 information card to bring with you to the Sleep Number store
One (1) Sleep Number 5” CoolFit™ Foam Contour Pillow ($129.99 value!)
One (1) SLEEP NUMBER® catalog featuring comfortable products to help you sleep better
Smiley360 SLEEP NUMBER® Sharing Guide
Even better -- In my box, Sleep Number 6” CoolFit™ Foam Contour Pillow -- $139.99 pillow!

Now, I always thought those ultra-expensive pillows were all hype and paying for the name... Okay, the price may have something to do with the fact this thing costs $140 bucks but... OMG It's the most awesome pillow. The CoolFit technology really does work. No more flipping the pillow over when it gets hot!!! That's one of the biggest gripes I have about foam pillows! That, alone, makes it one of the best pillows I've ever owned. Now, I do put another pillow under it because it just doesn't feel like it's high enough, but that's probably just my personal preference.

My Rating --- 9/10 Smiles
Only losing one due to the height of the pillow and the fact that $140 is still obsurd for a pillow...

No comments:

Post a Comment