Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

New Obsession ~~ MAGNETIC NAIL POLISH!!!

Okay... So, the kids and I are at the mall last night and we walk into Claire's because they had the 10 for $10 sale going on. The girls and I do our shopping and then go to check out. What do we see on the counter? MAGNETIC NAIL POLISH!  I had heard about it (and it's usual outrageous price tag) but had never seen it in the store.
         
             Side Note :: Sephora ( I believe) was one of the first brands to come out with this type of nail polish
             and they charge at least $16 per bottle. Now, if you know anything about me... You know that I
             don't pay full price for anything if I don't have to. I absolutely *refuse* to pay that much for a bottle
             of nail polish!

That being said, I about jumped for joy when I saw that Claire's is only charging $8.50 per bottle AND they were having a buy one, get one half off sale!! I only got one bottle last night, but... I think I really want to go get another bottle (or two). If you don't know what it looks like, check out Google images. There are a few Do It Yourself pages out there... I'm thinking about trying them out so I'll let you know how (and if) it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment