Popular Posts

Thursday, October 23, 2014

5 Hour Energy Pink Lemonade

Smiley360 sent me on a new mission and, I have to say, I really liked this one. They sent me 2 bottles of 5 Hour Energy Pink Lemonade in a pink bottle for BREAST CANCER AWARENESS! Okay, so that right there gives it my vote. They're donating a minimum of $75,000 for breast cancer awareness. That's awesome. It's even better that it tastes pretty darn good! I'm not usually one for sugar-free ANYTHING because I don't like the aftertaste. This really didn't have a bad aftertaste AND it works. I waited for a rainy, dreary day before I drank it.... Definitely good timing. I wasn't bouncing off the walls like a 2 year old but it did give me enough energy to wake me up and help me concentrate. LOVE IT! Thank you, for my free 5-Hour Energies, Smiley360!

No comments:

Post a Comment